- A deposit of half (½) the quoted price (payable in US funds) is required for your Web Design Team member to start your project.
- Final half (½) payment is required before website launch and search engine submission.
- All packages have a six (6) month billing cycle.
- Your account will be automatically charged thirty (30) days prior to the beginning of each billing cycle for the entire cycle. Billing cycles will continue automatically until the package is canceled by the customer.
- In the event of a cancellation of a package in the middle of a billing cycle, the remaining months will be reimbursed after the effective cancellation. (Cancellation Fee applies.)
- A domain registration period is one year for the following: (.com .us .net .org .name .info .biz .cc .tv .ws)
- A domain name must be paid for in full at the beginning of the registration period. By default, domains are automatically renewed unless otherwise specified.
- Domain name registration fees are not refundable
- Paid domain names can be transferred externally at any time, with no release fees, with the exception of .ws domain names (which do not allow for transfers).
- An included domain (.com .net .org .info) means the price of this domain is included in the package. The top level domains, (.us .name .biz .cc .tv .ws), cannot be used as included domains.
- Domain names are registered to the customer unless otherwise stated.
Please contact us with any questions concerning this Payment Policy.