Every so often we get really busy and need web site design freelancers to assist us with our web site design projects. These projects are telecommuting web design opportunities that can be done remotely from your home or office.
If you feel you are up to the challange please don't hesitate to contact us
Below are our current job openings:
- Hand-code HTML
- Optimize graphics to minimize loading time
- Able to make a site suitable for different browsers
- Familiarity with MySQL
- Dynamic HTML (DHTML)
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Familiarity with server-side includes (SSI)
- At least one year of experience developing and maintaining a commercial website
- Experience with naming conventions and setting up file structures (important for large sites)
- Can look at a visual design and tell what it will take to implement it
- Can tell at a glance how a page was put together or an entire site assembled
- Knows what functions a given line of code performs
- Candidates should be able to provide URLs of previous work.
- HTML code should be clean and well organized.
- A standardized HTML coding test will be given. Candidates are given an image created in Photoshop and asked to turn it into a Web page using only text-based editors.
- Supply references from previous clients or employers
If you qualify for any of the positions listed above, contact us.
You only have everything to gain!